Calling Applications for Master of Agri-Enterprise & Technology Management (M.AETM) 2021
Conducted by Wayamba University of Sri Lanka.
Duration : 1 Year (2 Semesters)
Course Fee : Rs 118,000/-
• A Bachelor’s degree in Agriculture, Plantation Management or Biosystems Technology obtained from a recognized University
• A Bachelor’s degree in fields of Natural Sciences, Business Studies, Management or Commerce
• A recognized Professional Qualification (analogous to a degree) related to Agriculture, Plantation Management, Bio-Systems Technology, Natural Sciences, Business Studies, Management or Commerce with a minimum of three years’ post qualifying working experience in a field related to one of the Concentrations specified.
• Any other qualification not listed above, but may be considered case by case and acceptable to the Board of Study and the Senate of WUSL.
Students can select to study on ONE of six Concentrations, including
(1) Agri-Food Economics & Business
(2) Bio-Systems Technology
(4) Food Production & Manufacturing
(5) Lifestyle Agriculture
(6) Plantation Agriculture
Advertisement Attached Below
Image: Download / View