Continue Reading Below
Calling Applications for Diploma in Japanese Language (Course) 2023 Conducted by the Department of Languages, Cultural Studies, and Performing Arts, Faculty of Humanities and Social Sciences, University of Sri Jayewardenepura
- Duration: 01 Year
- Course Fee: Rs.55,000/=
- Medium: Sinhala / English
- Class Mode: Physical & Online
- G.C.E. Advanced Level (A/L) or an equivalent qualification
- G.C.E. Ordinary Level (O/L) with a minimum of 6 subjects in a single attempt with 4 credits and certified work experience with a minimum period of three years in any field
- Successful completion of SLQF Level 2
The main objectives of the diploma programme are as follows.
- Develop good communication skills in the Japanese Language based firmly on a systematic understanding of its theoretical aspects.
- Impart an awareness in Japanese culture, society, and Japanese way of thinking thereby inculcating the ability to communicate ideas, and foster intercultural understanding, and problem-solving skills.
- Increase employability skills in Japanese Language related fields by equipping students with the ability to exercise initiative and analytical skills.
|Full Details (Source)||Click_Here|
|Instruction & Application Form||Click_Here|